Inaudible Versification

"There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen to write." -William Makepeace Thackeray

Monday, September 13, 2004

Hells Fire, Holy Water And Physiologists

The physiologist lady said I had to talk about and express my feelings about my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Express my emotions?! What does she want me to say? That it's like totally cool? Not! She wants me to deal with it as a show and tell project.

I have my doubts about her. She once told me that my OCD might be due to the loss of my unborn twin sibling during my mother's pregnancy. Losing my twin somehow placed me in a state of constant anxiety. She suggested a session of hypnotic therapy to heal this void in my life. Yes, she said the word heal to someone with OCD.

I'd love to see the book she got this bit of genius out off, so that I can rip it up, throw some holy water on it, and burn it in righteous hells fire.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home