Inaudible Versification

"There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen to write." -William Makepeace Thackeray

Monday, April 25, 2005

Med Students: Who You Goin' To Call?!

I always knew the medical students, on this campus, were a shifty bunch. Never looking you in the eyes as they walk by. All alone, over there, on their little campus, tucked away from the rest of us. We should have known they were planning something. The white lab coats were a dead give away.

I can proudly announce that I have uncovered their diabolical scheming and will now present it to the world. I stumbled onto the medical students online homepage and guess what it was called? Can you guess? (No, really, go ahead and guess, it is more fun that way)

It was called HORDE!

Horde? A horde of what I ask you? Evil, deranged, sleep deprived, med students maybe? Or maybe it is what they call the people they kill to experiment on! I knew those dead bodies didn't come from the morgue. It could even be the horde of apocalyptic demons they are going to unleash upon the world, as soon as they discover to what, the leg bone is really connected! (Turns out it is not your knee bone. like the song says, it has some weird Latin name)

But on a less mentally deranged note. Can we all agree that, HORDE, is the worse name ever for a med student homepage or for any page for that matter. I am going to look into this! I want to know the secret meaning behind the name HORDE.

PS. I am also looking into uncovering the horrors of the DUNG BEATTLE LAB!

PSS. If you don't know, who you goin' to call, you need help my friend.

3 Comments:

Blogger MacDara said...

Horde would be a great title, if you were Hordak from Masters of the Universe ;o)

1:34 am  
Blogger MacDara said...

While I'm on the subject of Hordak, does anyone else think it was funny that while Hordak was the main bad guy in the She-Ra cartoon and rarely appeared on He-Man, the Evil Horde action figures were part of the Masters of the Universe collection, not the She-Ra one?... Oh, only me then? Okay...

1:37 am  
Blogger MacDara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home